Newton Store, Newton Systems and all websites and brochures operated and/or produced in relation to it are owned and maintained by:
Newton Systems Ltd, 75 Irish Town, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar ("we" or "us")
This is our Privacy Notice and it explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal data.
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you submit. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
If you choose to open an account with us, ask us to reserve an item for you or ask us to perform a repair for you, we will collect details that you provide in relation to that account, reservation or repair. Information held is likely to include your name, contact details and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
It is our policy to not collect personal information from any minors.
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
We will ask your consent to use your name, email address, phone number(s) and postal address to contact you about your account, reservation or repair.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Apple Education discounts require proof of being a student or teacher and in order to obtain the discount from Apple, we forward the details of the applicant to Apple.
- Software license registration: in case you order software license from Adobe, Microsoft Sophos, Zimbra and other software vendor, we will collect contact details to register the end-user.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at Newton Systems, 75 Irish Town, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar.
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements.
- For credit accounts with nil balance: 2 years after the last invoice for warranty purposes
- For credit account with a balance: until the account balance is settled
- For reservations not collected: 3 months after the goods were received
- For reservations that were collected: 3 months after the goods were collected
- For repair tasks: 2 years after the completion of the task for warranty purposes
Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
You have the right to ask us at any time:-
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on our webpage.
You can also contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you.
Please write to us at the address given below.
Data Protection Officer, Newton Systems, 75 Irish Town, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns at any time with The GRA: http://www.gra.gi/data-protection